Tuesday 12 June 2012

New Shoots

I've been thinking about writing here again for a while now. In the back of my mind new thoughts and posts have been stirred up and then have resettled. So here I am again.

I thought about starting a new blog, a blank slate to write on. But then I came back here and it felt like my corner of the internet. Maybe not exactly as I want it yet but absolutely packed with things I love and enjoy.

I'm writing from my desk at work. Since I last wrote we moved to a new house, our own little corner of the world, with a garden. The house is gradually filling with photos and our lives and the garden with plants. I started a new job in the new year of 2011 and now that job is not so new. I've read books (good and bad), cooked, taken photographs, painted pictures, visited new places.

And now, maybe I'll start writing about these things again. We'll see.

2 comments:

Thanks for reading! What are you thinking?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin